We are hiring at KC Auto Solutions in Independence, MO!
We are looking for skilled auto mechanics looking to start their careers with a growing auto repair center; full of exciting opportunities for the future. We actively seek individuals who embrace challenges, devote themselves to their community, and come to work ready to help the people who need them most.
If that sounds like you, please fill out the form below or send your resume to [email protected]. We would love to start a conversation!
- Perform vehicle assessments and alert clients on issues that will prohibit their vehicles from passing inspection.
- Train & teach new team members as needed.
A well-qualified automotive technician / mechanic applicant possesses the following:
- Strong communication skills.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Tools and Transportation.
- Positive attitude.
- Aptitude for learning additional skills and processes.
- 3+ years of experience as a professional automotive technician.
- Capable of diagnosing and repairing all makes/models of vehicles.
- Ability to Flag 40+ hours per week.
- Desire to serve customers.
- Prefer experience with all makes and models.
- Dealership diagnostic equipment experience a plus.
- Current ASE Certifications and/or willingness to obtain ASE Certifications is a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by any applicant in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, an automotive technician / mechanic must:
- Occasionally lift and/or move over 50 pounds.
- Be able to work with tools on vehicles lifted above their head.
- Work in tight spaces as dictated by the vehicle's needed repair.
- Have the needed dexterity in order to efficiently use hand-tools.
- Walk/stand for the majority of the workday.
- Drive manual transmission vehicles.
- Keep a brisk work pace in a high-volume environment.
- Efficiently navigate a computer.