Automotive Technician/ Mechanic
- Perform vehicle assessments and alert clients on issues that will prohibit their vehicles from passing inspection.
- Train & teach new team members as needed.
A well-qualified automotive technician / mechanic applicant possesses the following:
- Strong communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Tools and Transportation.
- Positive attitude.
- Aptitude for learning additional skills and processes.
- 3+ years of experience as a professional automotive technician.
- Capable of diagnosing and repairing all makes/models of vehicles.
- Ability to Flag 40+ hours per week.
- Desire to serve customers.
- Prefer experience with all makes and models.
- Dealership diagnostic equipment experience a plus.
- Current ASE Certifications and/or willingness to obtain ASE Certifications is a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by any applicant in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, an automotive technician / mechanic must:
- Occasionally lift and/or move over 50 pounds.
- Be able to work with tools on vehicles lifted above their head.
- Work in tight spaces as dictated by the vehicle's needed repair.
- Have the needed dexterity in order to efficiently use hand-tools
- Walk/stand for the majority of the workday.
- Drive manual transmission vehicles.
- Keep a brisk work pace in a high-volume environment.
- Efficiently navigate a computer.
- What have been your greatest accomplishments?
- What motivates you in your work?
- What qualities do you find important in a manager or a coworker?
Your Career Goals
- How will you judge yourself to be a success?
- How will you achieve success?
- What do you expect from this job?
- When can you start?
Your Work Experience
Click here for more Information
- What have you learned from your past jobs?
- How does your previous experience relate to this position?
- What did you like most/least about your last job?